[imp] IMP + LDAP.

Ray Jackson Ray.Jackson@cern.ch
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 17:55:57 +0100

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the info... I am happy to get involved in the development
side of things - but i'll need to familiarise myself with IMP/HORDE
first of all... I only downloaded it this morning!

As for LDAP... I can give you pointers there (we use iPlanet's server).

Cheers,
Ray

PS. I've downloaded php4 from CVS... how do I procede from here... do I
run makeconf?  A simple step-by-step of how to get the pear stuff from
CVS into /usr/local/lib/php would save me some time... I'm no CVS expert
either!