imp 2.3.x vs TWIG

John Bennett bennettj@thebennetthome.com
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 12:00:56 -0600

I did some searching in the archives, but wanted to get some fresh =
perspectives.

After having installed imp and TWIG, I am far more impressed with TWIG.  =
Many more features, some or most of which I think will be included in the =
2.4 release.

I have clients using imp 2.2.3 currently, so that is what I am comparing =
to TWIG.

I am sure there are others on this list that have used or are using TWIG =
and imp.  Without upsetting anyone, maybe it's to late for that, what are =
other users' comparisions between imp and TWIG?  And, to any of the imp =
developers, what is the feature set for imp 2.4?  If this has already been =
discussed, then please point me to a place back in the archives, or =
somewhere on horde web page so I can find it.

As alyways, thanks,

JB