[imp] imp 2.3.x vs TWIG

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 01:03:59 +0000

Quoting John Bennett <bennettj@thebennetthome.com>:

> 2. Todo List
>
> 3. Notes section.

Keep in mind that IMP is an IMAP client, and that these things don't
really belong there.  Separate modules, for sure - I want to do a TODO
module at some point; it's, err, on my TODO list.

> I haved used the demo site for imp 2.3, and the UI for imp is definitely
> better.   Got errors with the Navigator button and I don't think the
> contacts and user preferences were available.

What errors did you get with the Navigator then?  There's one outstanding
issue that we have to get to, but overall it should be pretty robust.
User preferences are indeed switched off in the current snapshot; however,
Jon committed a Session module recently, which should do the trick and let
me re-enable them.

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>