[imp] imp 2.3.x vs TWIG

John Bennett bennettj@thebennetthome.com
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 21:19:01 -0600

>>Keep in mind that IMP is an IMAP client, and that these things don't
>>really belong there.  Separate modules, for sure - I want to do a
>>TODO module at some point; it's, err, on my TODO list.

I will keep this in mind.

>>What errors did you get with the Navigator then?  There's one
>>outstanding

Here are the errors I am getting:

Warning: Undefined property: attributes in ./lib/tree.php on line 529
Warning: Undefined property: delimiter in ./lib/tree.php on line 529
Warning: Undefined offset: 1 in ./lib/tree.php on line 168

The above just keeps repeating on my browser screen, until it times out.