[imp] imp 2.3.x vs TWIG

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 23:38:27 -0500

Quoting John Bennett <bennettj@thebennetthome.com>:

> 1. Calendar - Just simply for the fact that I don't have to tell the users
> that they have to use a fat client for this feature.  I looked at the
> Kronolith portion on the horde site, but there is not much there at the
> point.

The web site is pretty pathetic, yes. But I use Kronolith every day at work
instead of Outlook. It could use some polish and an actual release, true, but
it's in pretty good shape.

> 2. Todo List
>
> 3. Notes section.

Do you see these being drastically different?

Also, I have a todo/tasks script that I wrote myself that I keep meaning to
commit to something (probably Kronolith), I just haven't gotten to it yet...

> BTW - on the support page, http://www.horde.org/imp/2.2/supported.php, it
> lists Novell's Groupwise as being unsupported.  I am currently using for my
> backend Groupwise 5.5 Enhancement pack and it is working.  The only thing not
> working currently is the expunge portion.  I hope for that to be fixed in the
> next service pack from Novell.

Great, I've added it to the Reported Working section.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Entropy. It's what's for dinner.