contacts in IMP 2.2 ?

Andrew Daviel andrew@andrew.triumf.ca
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:47:08 -0800 (PST)

I am running IMP 2.2.3, and have recently reconfigured for MySQL support
after upgrading the system to RedHat 7.0 seemed to cause problems
with session IDs with gdbm.

I'd like to get personal addressbooks running with MySQL, which I
understood to be possible. I ran one of the scripts to create
databases and have in /var/lib/mysql/horde/
 active_sessions, imp_addr, imp_pref databases.
active_sessions is being updated but not the others. I listed them in
 config/defaults.php3 and set $default->use_db = true and
$default->user_use_addressbook = true. LDAP works but
clicking "add to contacts" appears to do nothing.

Is this function supposed to work; if so, how ? Have I missed something
obvious ?

--
Andrew Daviel, TRIUMF, Canada
Tel. +1 (604) 222-7376