[imp] New additions/questions

Alexandre Hautequest hquest@fesppr.br
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:40:31 -0200 (BRST)

What the...?!?!?!

Please, if someone has received my attached file, please notify me in pvt!!! the
mail reply i got doesn't show my attachment. Now i'm becoming really worried --
even my poor english i can wrote.

well, whathever, the file can be found at
http://www.fesppr.br/~hquest/downloads/diff.gz.

Now i'm sure the mail will not crop it.

Damn, what the hell are happening here???

--
Alexandre Hautequest