[imp] imp 2.3.6 and server list

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 10:01:06 -0500

On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 09:27:32AM -0500, Robert Marchand (robert.marchand@UMontreal.CA) wrote:
> Hi,
>      well it was just out of curiosity.  I don't think we will go to the
> new version soon.  It would have to be in french.

Well, we'll hopefully be able to round up as many translations for the
new IMP as for the old. If you've a few moments (when things are
getting closer to release, mind you) and would like to do a
translation, I bet your French is better than mine :-)

>     I've found another thing (bug?).  I have a mail with jpeg
> attachments.  When I read the message  from the main list and click to view
> one of the images it is OK.  When I try to do the same thing  from the
> search results, the image will not appear.  In place, I receive "no data"
> from the browser.   In the error log there is this:
>
> <b>Warning</b>:  IMAP protocol error: Command unrecognized: UID FETCH
> (errflg=2)

What IMAP server are you using? That's a normal IMAP command..

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services