Folder Selector Missing

Lomax P Boyd lboyd@umd.umich.edu
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:35:26 -0500 (EST)

Hello all,

I have a report of several users who are missing the folder selector in the
upper right corner. Is there a limit on the amount of charchers the folder can
be? I've narrowed the problem down to a folder name: "Associations,
Oragnizations and Institutions/EDUCAUSE/ETOM"

Why is God's name would they have a folder name this long in the first place,
but this seems to be the problem. When I have him unsubscribe the folder the
pull-down selector appears and when I subscribe to it again the selector
disappears. Any ideas?

my environment: imp 2.2.3, apache 139, solaris 8, uw-imap4.4
Lomax P. Boyd
System Administrator
http://www.its.umd.umich.edu
313.593.5089