[imp] contacts in IMP 2.2 ?

Andrew Daviel andrew@andrew.triumf.ca
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 13:01:20 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Andrew Daviel <andrew@andrew.triumf.ca>:
>
> Did you set the $default->db_* variables in config/defaults.php3?

OK, I had made a mistake. I had run the script
horde/config/scripts/mysql_create.sql and set the
db_user_name etc. to agree with that.

I have now run imp/horde/config/scripts/mysql_create.sql
and changed the values back to agree with that and with
imp/config/examples/mysql.defaults.php3.
However, it still doesn't work (and I'm not sure what I'm
supposed to see - a contact list in contacts.php3 ??)
There is a line
$default->database_driver                = 'dummy_driver';
in config/defaults.php3 which is not in examples/mysql.defaults.php3.
Is this required, and if so what value ?
Should I see any error messages anywhere for e.g. wrong username ?

If I point my browser manually at addcontact.php3 and try to add an
address there is no activity in the database.

Andrew