[imp] Netscape problems

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:59:45 +0000

Quoting hhoffman@r-u-i.com:

> I was wondering if anyone has seen on Netscape (4.6/4.7), where in the top
> left of the IMP frame where the drop down box for various folders is normally
> listed, there is only the small folder icon but no drop down box. If you
> right-click in that frame and open it in a new window you can then see the
> drop-down box. Any ideas??

Could you try to access https://demo.horde.org/stable/horde/imp and see if the
problem is still there?  I committed a rendering fix for Netscape 6 that might
have cured stuff on the 4.7 series as well.  Otherwise, it might be that you
have a very long folder, and that it's overflowing (but I don't really think so)

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>