[imp] Imp 2.2.3/Horde 1.2.3/Access failure

Joaquim Homrighausen joho@webbplatsen.se
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 06:59:22 +0100

 * On Tue, 23 Jan 2001 18:57:09 -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

 >> Logging in as "foobar" with password "fooword", I am presented
 >> with a correct looking INBOX. Anything I attempt to do at this
 >> point gets me kicked out and returned to the login screen.

 >Sounds like sessions aren't working. Go to /horde/test.php3 and
 >try the phplib tests.

The PHPLIB tests work, except for the "counter increment" part. And
I can't figure out why. I've built PHP4 (4.04pl1) with all the
applicable options that I can think of; the only possible (?) culprit
I can think of is the mod_unique Apache module..