[imp] Importing addresses

John Morrissey jwm-imp@rpa.net
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 05:15:29 -0500

On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 05:09:33PM +0200, Dave Wilson wrote:
% Anyone have any ideas on importing MS outlook/express addresses into
% imp_addr ?
% I guess maybe MS access and MYODBC to import them to MySQL would work ?
% Please send me any ideas.

I have an unofficial patch that adds Outlook/Netscape Messenger import
functionality to the IMP 2.2 contacts window.
http://horde.net/~jwm/software/imp/

I was looking at porting this to Turba a while ago; Chuck, is Turba
currently in a state where this would make sense to start on? I can't
guarantee when or how much time I'll have for it, but this is something I'd
really like to see in Turba.

john
--
John Morrissey      _o            /\         ----  __o