[imp] Netscape problems

Tomas Doran tomas@principle.co.uk
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:24:35 +0000

hhoffman@r-u-i.com wrote:

> Hey All,
>   I was wondering if anyone has seen on Netscape (4.6/4.7), where in the top
> left of the IMP frame where the drop down box for various folders is normally
> listed, there is only the small folder icon but no drop down box. If you right-
> click in that frame and open it in a new window you can then see the drop-down
> box. Any ideas??
> Imp 2.2.3

I posted about this a while ago. It is a known netscape bug AFAIK which is caused
either when you have lots of folders or the folder names are too big.. I'm not sure
which..

I posted about this last week and no-one responded. But since it seems to be a
netscape issue then maybe I couldn't expect a lot of responses..

Tomas Doran
System administrator and systems developer.
Northern Principle Ltd
(0161 848 0440)

--
The views & opinions expressed in this email may not be the views and opinions of
my employer