[imp] add module

Terry Davis tdavis@birddog.com
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 13:39:15 -0600

Well, on the compose screen it enters in the FROM field for you.  It
gets that information from the servers.php config file.
So, in turn, that places the from field in the following format,
user@host.domain.com rather than the traditional user@domain.com.

If we could create another variable for that FROM field to retrieve the
domain information rather than use the hostname of the mail server,
that would be nice.   Understand better?  IMP 2.3.7-cvs

This is rather easy and I could probably do it but it would be nice to
have it globally implemented because I am sure others would see my light.

Thank you!

Terry

--
Terry Davis