RH7 Sending/Compose/Etc., Problems

Mark Chitti mchitti@openworldinc.com
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 01:24:47 -0500

I've seen a few other posts on this, and I'm suffering from the same
problem.  I finally got imp to work (beware directory ownership and
default directories that are different from what you have) in a limited
sense anyway.  I can now finally view messages, but IMP will not let me
Send, save as draft, or attach.

Here are specific error messages:

When trying to compose and send, I get the compose window, but sending
gives this error.

Warning: Undefined index: Send Message in
/home/httpd/html/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line
248

Trying to save this same message as a draft yields this error:

Warning: Undefined index: Save Draft in
/home/httpd/html/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line
248

Trying to attach a file yields this fun

Warning: Undefined index: Attach in
/home/httpd/html/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line 248

See a theme?

Anyone have any suggestions?

Here are versions of the RPMs:
php-imap-4.0.4pl1-3