[imp] Question for Ken and other using IMP/RH7

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:32:24 -0500

Quoting Mark Chitti <mchitti@openworldinc.com>:

> I'm seeing login/authentication failure even when the login is correct
> and works.  Any ideas or is this normal?

No, it is most certainly not normal.

> Also, Netscape 4.76 has problems replying to certain messages.  I
> haven't figure out the exact pattern yet, but the reply window comes up
> blank.  On problem messages using IE this works most of the time.
> Sometimes it requires a refresh to display correctly.  Lynx works fine.
> Anyone else had this problem and figured a workaround?  Netscape is my
> browser of choice and this is highly annoying. ;-)

The list of versions is a good start, but you're really going to have to give
us more details to figure any of this out. As in, do you get anything in your
IMAP server logs? Apache logs? Etc... and for the compose window one, if you
don't isolate when it happens, I'm not sure what we can do.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Entropy. It's what's for dinner.