[imp] IMP Setup Screen

Timothy M. Butkiewicz Timothy@cyberMIND-usa.com
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:37:43 -0500

Yes, the value is : On

When I set to off I get:

Warning: Undefined variable: REMOTE_ADDR in
/www/ecybermind/horde/imp/login.php3 on line 63

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /www/ecybermind/horde/imp/login.php3:63) in
/home/www/ecybermind/horde/imp/templates/doctype.inc on line 8

Here is the Data Handling section of php.ini

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; Data Handling ;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; Note - track_vars is ALWAYS enabled as of PHP 4.0.3
variables_order         =       "EGPCS" ; This directive describes the order
in which PHP registers
                                                                ; GET, POST,
Cookie, Environment and Built-in variables (G, P,
                                                                ; C, E & S
respectively, often referred to as EGPCS or GPC).
                                                                ;
Registration is done from left to right, newer values overr$
                                                                ; older
values.
register_globals        =       On              ; Whether or not to register
the EGPCS variables as global
                                                                ; variables.
You may want to turn this off if you don't want
                                                                ; to clutter
your scripts' global scope with user data.  This$
                                                                ; most sense
when coupled with track_vars - in which case you$
                                                                ; access all
of the GPC variables through the $HTTP_*_VARS[],
                                                                ; variables.
                                                                ; You should
do your best to write your scripts so that they $
                                                                ; not
require register_globals to be on;  Using form variables
                                                                ; as globals
can easily lead to possible security problems, if
                                                                ; the code
is not very well thought of.
register_argc_argv      =       On              ; This directive tells PHP
whether to declare the argv&argc
                                                                ; variables
(that would contain the GET information).  If you
                                                                ; don't use
these variables, you should turn it off for
                                                                ; increased
performance
post_max_size           =       8M              ; Maximum size of POST data
that PHP will accept.
gpc_order                       =       "GPC"   ; This directive is
deprecated.  Use variables_order instead.

; Magic quotes
magic_quotes_gpc        =       Off             ; magic quotes for incoming
GET/POST/Cookie data
magic_quotes_runtime=   Off             ; magic quotes for runtime-generated
data, e.g. data from SQL, from exec(), etc.
magic_quotes_sybase     =       Off             ; Use Sybase-style magic
quotes (escape ' with '' instead of \')

; automatically add files before or after any PHP document
auto_prepend_file       =       /usr/local/apache/php/prepend.php3
auto_append_file        =

Timothy M. Butkiewicz
 Director of Office Technologies
 cyberM.I.N.D.