[imp] Potentially another bug with Netscape

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 21:56:16 -0500

Quoting "Eric S. Johansson" <esj@harvee.billerica.ma.us>:

> hmm.  interesting.  I'm running with 215 folders and it's very
> consistent.  Netscape does not show the folder list but Internet Explorer
> does.  Where should I start in trying to debug this?

It's not the number, it's that one of them has a long enough name that the
select widget overflows the frame, and Netscape graciously pushes it down out
of sight for you. Just make the frame bigger (see the mailing list archives)
and things should be fine.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"My intuitive grasp of math often leads me astray." -Me