"Missing Reply" Lives. . .

Mark Chitti mchitti@openworldinc.com
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:09:55 -0500

I take that back.  Using Netscape version 4.76, there is still a problem
with replying to some messages.  As far as I can tell  80 % of the
messages with this problem are from Outlook or Outlook Express.

Messages from the following versions of Outlook have the "missing reply"
problem:

Messages from the following version of Outlook do not have the "missing
reply" problem:

Accounts at onebox.com also exhibit the "missing reply" problem.

I can view the messages just fine, and compose new messages just fine,
but the reply window doesn't display.  Sometime I get a <t or <tr in the
window (a view source reveals all the code is there.  Doesn't look any
different off-hand.)

IE is not affected by this problem, nor is Netscape 6.

All PHP RPMs are now offical RedHat 4.0.3pl1