[imp] Apache Virtual Hosting and IMP (fwd)

mike@coredump.csocsg.net mike@coredump.csocsg.net
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:36:45 -0600 (CST)

Ahh.. My fault for reading the instructions on the main FAQ page.. It
states "if you're having trouble getting IMP installed and running, you
probably want the Administrator's FAQ".. I have IMP installed and
running.. This is more of a custom config question. Either way.. Thanks
for the RTFM notice..

-M

 On Wed, 31 Jan 2001, Ken Price
spewed: