[imp] german / DE locale files

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 17:49:47 -0500

Quoting Carsten Guenther <cguenther@guenthers.net>:

> attached i have a the header of my de.po File, but im not able to get
> this one in the
> line. debugging as shown in the readme in po/ istn helpful, as it shows
> me no output.

? I don't follow. Is this still a problem, and if so can you elaborate? If it's
fixed in what you sent me, great! =)

> "Who will do Rfmessage.po´s ?"  was a shorter form for "Request for
> message.po´s" instead of Request for Comments :-)

Ah! Yeah, this would be a good time to ask for volunteers to start translating
IMP 2.3. The xgettext.sh script in imp/po/ should, as of current cvs, generate
a pretty complete messages.po file to be used as a base. I don't suppose anyone
wants to volunteer to head up the translation effort?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"My intuitive grasp of math often leads me astray." -Me