[imp] E-mail save command problems...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:32:00 -0500

Quoting Brandon Evans <bevans@webintellects.com>:

> I have successfully installed imp/horde.  Every thing works great (so far)
> except for when a user tries to save (download) their e-mail IMP is very
> unpredictable.  Sometimes the message will be saved as HTML, sometimes
> straight text (with all header info) and sometimes it downloads a .html
> file that is the three frames with nothing inside of them.
>
> IMP is set up to check POP3 servers which are all located on separate
> servers from IMP.  I'm running Redhat 7.0.
>
> Any one know how to fix this or ever see this before?  Any help would be
> greatly appreciated.

The version of IMP you are using would be very helpful. As would the browser
you're using to do the downloading. And you're probably going to have to figure
out what the difference in the messages that get downloaded as different things
is for us to be able to track this down....

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"My intuitive grasp of math often leads me astray." -Me