[imp] IMP Setup Screen

Timothy M. Butkiewicz Timothy@cyberMIND-usa.com
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 00:31:39 -0500

I did discover one thing:

If I add the imap.so and mysql.so extensions in the php.ini file, I get the
following added to the beginning of php page:

Now I do not see a mysql.so nor a imap.so on this machine,

The only thing close is a mod_imap.so in the /usr/local/lib/apache folder.

When I comment out the extensions, the page loads fine. (Still stuck on step
one of the setup though)

+----------------------------
Timothy M. Butkiewicz
 Director of Office Technologies
 cyberM.I.N.D.
 877.373.6680 x 20
 www.cybermind-usa.com
 www.cybermind-usa.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Hagenbuch [mailto:chuck@horde.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 4:04 PM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: RE: [imp] IMP Setup Screen

Quoting "Timothy M. Butkiewicz" <Timothy@cyberMIND-usa.com>:

> BTW, I get the same behavior in the IMP login screen. When I fill in the
> username, pass etc and attempt to login, it simply reloads the login
screen
> with the default values.
>
> I am perplexed. :)

Yes, as am I - because it really sounds like you have register_globals Off
or
something similar. Sounds as though variables simply aren't being set - any
chance you can put some debug code in to see what's actually there/what's
happening?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"My intuitive grasp of math often leads me astray." -Me