Problems

root rafael@LAFEX/CBPF.Mail.Server
Thu, 01 Feb 2001 16:32:30 -0200

People,

I'm going crazy with IMP!!!
I've already tried both 2.2.3 and 2.3.1 version and during both
installations I found problems. If anyone knows how to solve any of
these
two problems please write me back. I'll send my configuration files os
IMP
2.2.3

Now the problems:

IMP 2.2.3 - The login screen apears, I write the login name /password
and
press to log in. Then, instead of opening the user inbox, it goes back
the login page

IMP 2.3.1 - It open the inbox but now the problems is in composing. When
press send it shows the message:
Warning: Failed opening 'Mail/rfc822.php' for inclusion
(include_path=3D'/usr/local/phplib:.') in ../lib/MIME.php on
line 73

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'mail_rfc822' in ../lib/MIME.php on
line
75

Thanks in advance,

Rafael Sá