[imp] a couple more observations about the problem with Red Hat's version of php4

Eric S. Johansson esj@harvee.billerica.ma.us
Thu, 01 Feb 2001 16:53:28 -0500

At 10:05 PM 1/30/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Quoting "Eric S. Johansson" <esj@harvee.billerica.ma.us>:
>Drafts have nothing to do with a database.

good to know

> > In any case, saving a draft sometimes works but sending the draft seems to
> > trigger a segmentation fault.
>
>All the time? Just some of the time? When you resume the draft, or only when
>you go to send it?

when I send it.

I have other observation about the Red Hat php4*-5 RPMs they put out for
test.  Before I upgraded, test.php3 seemed to work fine but afterwards, I
started getting:

  Warning: Failed opening '/var/www/horde/test.php3' for inclusion
(include_path='/var/www/phplib:.:/usr/share/php') in Unknown on line 0

when looking to the mailing list, one is referred to pear but
unfortunately, no further information is easily found on the topic.  What
is interesting is that even though the test fails, the IMAP mail reading
(as far as I've tested) still works.

---eric