[imp] IMP Setup Screen

Timothy M. Butkiewicz Timothy@cyberMIND-usa.com
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 17:58:01 -0500

Actually the only thing not working is the IMP setup screen and IMP itself.
I am unable to proceed past step 1 of the setup and unable to progress past
the login screen of IMP.

I am using the setup.php3 screen to debug why the form is not working.

It appears that the values of setup.php3 are not being posted back to
setup.php3 when choosing next on the form.

My php.ini is fine, horde works, just none of the .php3 forms.

The only thing that might through a snag is that I am using php as a .cgi.

Any special notes on using PHP as a .cgi that would cause the form not to
work?

Timothy M. Butkiewicz
 Director of Office Technologies
 cyberM.I.N.D.