Imp gives error when trying to send mail

Tom Diehl tdiehl@pil.net
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 23:38:04 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,
I have searched the faq and docs but I am unable to find a solution for the
following problem. imp appears to work fine up to the point where I try to
send a message. When I press the send button I get the following error:
Warning: Undefined index: Send Message in
/home/httpd/html/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line 251

I am running horde 1.2.4, imp 2.2.4 and php 4.0.4pl1-3. The test page shows no
errors and the counters increment. This is on a redhat-7.0 system with all
of the latest updates applied. I have just set this up within the last week.
I originally set it up with horde 1.2.3 and imp 2.2.3 with the same results
except that the line number was 248.

Any help will be appreciated. If I missed something in the docs I should
have seen an RTFM with a pointer will do.

Also, is someone working on rpms for the latest updates?

TIA,

--
......Tom	ATA100 is another testimony to the fact that pigs can be
tdiehl@pil.net	made to fly given sufficient thrust (to borrow an RFC)