[imp] Intallation Problem

Stew Loewy loewy@buffalo.edu
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 10:14:24 -0500

You are both quite correct.  When I run the test.php3 script and use the
click here URL the counter does not increment.  Thanks, also for the insight
about the behavior of IMAP logout being normal behavior.  Can either of you
give me any insight with where to start with the debug for the session
stuff?

Here is the version information for the products I'm running:

Apache: 1.3.14
MySQL: 3.22.32-sun-solaris2.5.1
PHP:  4.0.2
IMP: 2.2.3
horde-1.2.3
imap 4.5 (University of Washington)

Thanks very much,

Stew Loewy
University at Buffalo
loewy@buffalo.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Hagenbuch [mailto:chuck@horde.org]
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2001 5:24 PM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] Intallation Problem

Quoting Stew Loewy <loewy@buffalo.edu>:

> I can login and view my inbox but that's it.  If I try to do anything else
> such as read any mail or compose a message it boots me out.  I looked in
> syslog and it seems that I can authenticate through IMAP but get logged
out
> immediately, the exact same time I login.  This is the reason I can't view
> my mail or do anything (because I'm already logged out).

Your session management isn't working. test.php[3] has a session test; if
the
counter doesn't increment, there's your problem. I can't be more specific
since
you didn't say what version of IMP you're using.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"My intuitive grasp of math often leads me astray." -Me