[imp] horde release of PHP 3

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 15:30:18 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, Christopher Stein <stein@eecs.harvard.edu> wrote:

> > php-3.0.17-1.6.2horde1
>
> I don't use RPMs (FreeBSD) and can't seem to find this version of
> PHP as a tarball off the Horde site. Where can I find it,
> or the equivalent Horde release for 3.0.18 ?

Fortunately, no equivalent for 3.0.18 is needed if you aren't using RPMs;
just grab the 3.0.18 source and compile for FreeBSD, and it will work fine
for your IMP 2.2.x installation.  FINALLY we have a 3.0.x release that
doesn't require patches.

3.0.15, 3.0.16, and 3.0.17 all had bugs that affected Horde/IMP and so
required patches.  As Rich said, check the "supported" page.  The other
purpose for the Horde-customized RPMs is to enable MySQL support, which
the Red Hat ones didn't do...

Er, that's probably more than you wanted to know.  ;-)

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>