[imp] imp-2.2.4 logging in and ie5.5

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 18:21:44 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, Network <network@network.shacknet.nu> wrote:

> PHP Warning:  Unable to load dynamic library './imap.so' - Cannot open
> "./imap.so" in Unknown on line 0
> [...]
>
> I need assistance with finding documentation on creating these modules.
> mysql.so and imap.so are *not* even on this box.

I'm sorry, I've deleted your previous messages from this thread; what
operating system are you using again?  If by chance you're using Red Hat,
you need to install the php-imap and php-mysql RPMs.  If you're compiling
from the tarball (Solaris, FreeBSD, etc.), the instructions are in the
README files, but basically, you need to include --with-imap and
--with-mysql on your configure line.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>