[imp] Can't login to my mail server

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 06:12:49 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Rafael Ernesto Bastidas L. <rbastidas@mindhood.com> wrote:

> I managed to configure everything for IMP, but whenever I try to login
> to check the emails, I get an error that says that my password has
> expired. I can check mail from other servers and Pick my mails up from
> the server intended to work with IMP.

A little more information, please:

- which version of IMP are you using
- are you using POP or IMAP (and what software/version of POP/IMAP server)
- do your POP or IMAP server logs show errors (or any information at all) when
IMP tries to connect
- what does defaults.php3 $default->server have
- what does defaults.php3 $default->servtype have

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>