[imp] Problem with new php's rpms

Federico E. Petronio petronio@ifeva.edu.ar
Fri, 09 Feb 2001 14:15:18 -0300

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn@horde.org>:
>
> > On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Federico E. Petronio <petronio@ifeva.edu.ar> wrote:
> >
> > > $this->pt['s'] = '1'; $GLOBALS['imp'] = new ; $GLOBALS['s'] = '1';
> >                                         ^^^^^^^
> > I'm not a PHP wizard but that looks suspicious.
>
> Yeah, that's definitely broken. Now the question is why the session data is
> corrupted, and only some of the time...

The problem appears by steps. First there are some problems when attaching
files:

--------------------------------------
Warning: File Upload Mime headers garbled [ in
/home/httpd/html/horde-1.2.4/imp-2.2.4/compose.php3 on line 1

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already sent
(header information may be added only before any output is generated from the
script - check for text or whitespace outside PHP tags, or calls to functions
that
output text) in session.inc on line 439

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already sent
(header information may be added only before any output is generated from the
script - check for text or whitespace outside PHP tags, or calls to functions
that
output text) in session.inc on line 440

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already sent
(header information may be added only before any output is generated from the
script - check for text or whitespace outside PHP tags, or calls to functions
that
output text) in ./templates/doctype.inc on line 8

---------------------------------------

and if I run test.php3 in that moment I get:

Per Session Data: 1

Session ID: eea5e51169d4181c336010023379d9ce

If this page works correctly, then you have a correctly configured
HordeSession class. You should be done with PHPLIB setup.
Warning: Uninitialized variable or array index or property (classname) in
session.inc on line 283

Warning: Variable passed to reset() is not an array or object in session.inc
on line 283
-----

Thanks...

--
                                        Federico Petronio
                                        petronio@ifeva.edu.ar

---
Unix IS user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.