Problem with IMP

Alessandro Coppelli coppelli@dsea.unipi.it
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:52:28 +0100

  Hi to all.

  I have installed OpenSSL, Apache+Mod_SSL,
 MySQL, PHP, Imap ( Whashington.edu ),
  Horde 1.2.4 , IMP 2.2.4  onto Solaris 2.5.1.

  I obtain this :

  After login+password webpage I get the
  e-mail  ( web page with e-mail ) but :

  1) If I try to resize the webpage
      ( Netscape 4.7 )
      I get the first page with Login and Password

  2) If I try to read one e-mail ( click on
      Subject ) I get the Login/Password page

   3) If I  ri-login  the e-mail
        there aren't but I not read it

   3) If I try to Compose one new e-mail the
       compose Webpage not arrived . I get
       the new page with Login and Password.
       ( I see that for Compose  javascript:
          open_compose("); In Java console
        I get this error : Invalidating certificate
        principals in
        [ https://my.site.it/horde/imp/, ] but in
        log/error_log , log/ssl_engine.log ,
        log/ssl_request_log all ok , there aren't
        errors )

     Alessandro