[imp] Help w/Imp 2.3.7 and MS SMTP

hhoffman@r-u-i.com hhoffman@r-u-i.com
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:31:39 -0800 (PST)

Hey Chuck,
  $conf['mailer'] is

// What method should we use for sending mail? Valid options are
// currently 'Sendmail' and 'SMTP'.
$conf['mailer']['type'] = 'SMTP';

// An array holding any parameters that the Mail object will need to
// function correctly. For sendmail, this is mainly the sendmail_path
// option; SMTP requires at least a server and a port (if
// nonstandard).
$conf['mailer']['params'] = array();

I'm not really sure what sure be here??

The logs report the following: