Imp Passwd changing ?

Tom Diehl tdiehl@pil.net
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:24:18 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,
Ok beat me whip me if this is documented somewhere but I just cannot find
it. I have imp 2.2.4 up and running. I need to be able to let usere change
their email passwds. I found the part in the defaults.php3 file that
suggests that there is some way to do this. However so far no joy.
Is this documented somewhere or is this a poke at it and ask specific questions
here? I have the option of using ldap mysql and imap or pointing imp at an
exchange server (blah) and doing it that way.

Any suggestions welcome,

--
......Tom	ATA100 is another testimony to the fact that pigs can be
tdiehl@pil.net	made to fly given sufficient thrust (to borrow an RFC)