[imp] Horde 1.3.3 Installation Problem.

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:16:07 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, Pablo Sabatino <pablos@elsitio.net> wrote:

> When trying to iniciate the configuration directly on:
> http://200.32.99.133/, I get an error.

Please, when you report an error, tell us exactly what it says.  We can't
diagnose a problem without that.

> Horde 1.3.3 package does not have a script called install.sh as it
> used to have in previous versions.

All install.sh/secure.sh really do is copy the .dist files to real config.
files (if they don't already exist), and set permissions, etc.

To configure 2.3.x, edit the configuration files with a text editor.
There isn't an install "wizard" yet (see recent discussions on the dev
list).

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>