Password Server :111(Connection Refused)

mylinux linux mylinux@ad-din.com
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 18:55:45 -0800 (PST)

hi all

i'm trying to enable "password change" to my imp .
i have add for password changes option in default.php3.
after installing poppassd and restart the inetd , i found that there is an option for change password. the change password page display correctly but after apply the change on password, i got this message ..

 error msg
==========
Change Mail Password
          The following error has occured while processing your request:

                  Password Server: 111(Connection refused)

i'm thinking that my poppassd not working properly.. just guesing...

i have followed all the instruction tru FAQ pages.
i have a litle confuse on $default->poppassd_server = $SERVER_NAME;

"$SERVER_NAME refer to which function ?
please forgive me, i'm php  newbie .

Please help me to solve this problem .. and what is error code 111 mean ?

below are my setting on RedHat6.2
====================

inetd.conf
=========
# Pop and imap mail services et al
#
#pop-2   stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/sbin/tcpd ipop2d
pop-3   stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/sbin/tcpd  ipop3d
imap    stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/sbin/tcpd  imapd
poppassd stream tcp nowait root /usr/sbin/tcpd poppassd

My poppassd version
================
[ddin@ad-din ddin]$ rpm -qa |grep poppassd
poppassd-ceti-1.8-1
[ddin@ad-din ddin]$

/horde/imp/config/default.php3

/* Enable password changes */
$default->change_password = 'poppassd.php3';
$default->poppassd_server = $SERVER_NAME;
$default->poppassd_port   = '0';

regard
-amin-

Sign up for FREE email from ad-din Tech Website at http://ad_dinku.tripod.com