[imp] Win32 and imp2.3.7-cvs

hhoffman@r-u-i.com hhoffman@r-u-i.com
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:53:22 -0800 (PST)

Hey Chuck,
  I grabbed IMP/Horde from CVS, tarballs didn't really seem to work that well
on NT. There were intermittent problems, probably of my own doing. I got them
less than 5 days ago (CVS logs report 2/11 as modify time), sorry I can't be
more specific. I'm wondering if it's a problem with my "include" in the php.ini
or perhaps that I'm using the binary of php with a cvs of PEAR. I don't really
know just grasping at straws. Let me know if you want me to set it to allow you
to plug in your own mail server so you can see first hand.
Thanks for your help,
Harry