[imp] RE : Passsword Server :111 (Connection Refused)

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 00:24:58 -0500

On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 07:38:19PM -0800, mylinux linux (mylinux@ad-din.com) wrote:
> Hi all ..
>
> I have just go through the poppassd.php3 file .. and i found that
> there is another password server port that can used be which is port
> 106 .

Hrm, curious. It's an isset(), while I'd at some point read it as
checking for a true value. In other words, you don't need to specify
poppassd_port at all unless you want something different.

I'll fix the FAQ, uh, somehow. Gotta check what's in the dist
defaults.php3 and the autogenerated one and see if we can just omit
that line.

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services