500 Old password is incorrect

mylinux linux mylinux@ad-din.com
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 02:03:56 -0800 (PST)

hi All ..

my IMP ver 2.2.4 running nicely on my RH6.2 linuxbox

I set true for change server and i can retrieve my emails on both server linux and NT just by type the server name.

I can succesfully change my password (for userid on linux) but unable to change password when i login with my email handle by Imail ver6 running on NT .

i got this msg :-
Change Mail Password

	The following error has occured while prosessing your request:
	500 Old password is incorrect

i've try so many time and still got same msg. that WinNT 4.0 server is running Imail ver6 that support imap/pop3. Imail have it own user database.

i hope someone can give some explaination about this matter. it is great if IMP that run on linux box not only can retrieved email but can also change password
for Imail user running on NT.

regard
-amin-

Sign up for FREE email from ad-din Tech Website at http://ad_dinku.tripod.com