Fwd: PHPLIB + LDAP

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:08:52 -0500

----- Forwarded message from Carlos Cabaņas <ccabanas@sgi.es> -----
    Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:37:28 +0100
    From: Carlos Cabaņas <ccabanas@sgi.es>
 Subject: PHPLIB + LDAP
      To: chuck@horde.org

Hi cluck,

I am installing imp-2.2.3 on Apache_1.3.17, but first I have installed
php-4.0.3pl1 and horde-1.2.3 (with phplib). In the last step of phplib
installation appears:

Once you've chosen your phplib storage container, you'll need to set it
up to handle phplib sessions.  For example, if you chose to use an sql
database, you'll need to add the appropriate tables as well as create a
database user account (not a system account) with which to access the
database.

But I use ldap and I don't know what must I add. I think that I must add
un
objectclass called phplibdata and some object cn=HordeSession on my
ldap,
but I don't know the attributes of the objectclass and if this is true.

When I connect to http://localhost/horde/test.php3 all is good, but when
select: Click here to test PHPLIB for Horde appears:

Reload this page to see the counters increment.
View the output of phpinfo().

Per Session Data: 1
Session ID: 8f8940ab659a9600fe0ce267199b883c
If this page works correctly, then you have a correctly configured
HordeSession class. You should be done with PHPLIB setup.
Warning: LDAP: add operation could not be completed. in
/usr/local/apache/php/ct_ldap.inc on line 48
Session_ldap failed: LDAP add failed

Can you help me?

Thanks

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"My intuitive grasp of math often leads me astray." -Me