[imp] (SUN) Cobalt Raq4 package???

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 13:11:15 -0500

Quoting Arno Staal <arno@divider.net>:

> You are 100% correct, but I am not that much of a Linux hacker. Packages
> written for the Cobalt Raq are most often directly integrated with the
> server administration of the machine(webbased). Installing these packages
> is normaly as simple as uploading the package via the UI and pressing the
> "install package" button.

Well, if someone wants to donate a Raq (or Cube, assuming they have the same
package format) to me, or convince Cobalt (Sun?) to donate one, I'll make the
packages work. =) But without it, I'll leave things to those who do have them.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"My intuitive grasp of math often leads me astray." -Me