[imp] imp-2.2.4 and newmail_popup

jlewis@lewis.org jlewis@lewis.org
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:44:29 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Alexandre Hautequest <hquest@fesppr.br>:
>
> > I've found a strange thing inside PHP/IMAP code. If you look at your IMAP
> > server logs, you will see its first connection working, but other connections
> > to the same mail user will go with annoyng user chars.
>
> This sounds like a php bug that was recently fixed.

I've been having the same problem (posted about it recently) with 2.2.3.
By php bug, do you mean a bug in IMP's php code, or a bug in the php
module code (time to upgrade php again)?

I've been using php-4.0.3pl1 and then more recently php-4.0.4.  I see they
have php-4.0.4pl1 now with some security and bug fixes.  I'll give that a
try.

 Jon Lewis *jlewis@lewis.org*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |