[imp] Problem with Trying to download XLS file from IMP 2.2.4

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 23:34:16 -0500

Quoting Devin Atencio <dreamboy@aros.net>:

> I have IMP 2.2.4 installed and when I click on the button to try to download
> an Excel Worksheet file that is attached to an e-mail address It doesn't work
> right. What it does is it opens an Excel spreadsheet inside my IE window

This is a bug in IE 5.5. There's no workaround for certain file types - excel,
word, etc.

> Warning: Undefined property: broken_disposition in
> /usr/home/webmaster/arosnet/webmail/imp-2.2.4/view.php3 on line 70

... and from this, I'm guessing that you upgraded IMP but not Horde?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist