[imp] problem creating a connection

Dwight Lee dwight@fontanus.com
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:32:41 -0500

I'm running Horde 1.3.x and IMP 2.3.x.  I downloaded it via CVS yesterday
(Thursday, 2/15) morning...

I have used test.php and sessions do work.  At least it increments every
time I reload the page.

Thanks again,

Dwight

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Hagenbuch [mailto:chuck@horde.org]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 12:24 AM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] problem creating a connection

Quoting Dwight Lee <dwight@fontanus.com>:

> I can get the login screen, but when I enter my information...username,
> password, server, etc... and hit the login button, it simply returns:
>
>  "Login failed for some reason. Most likely your username or password was
> entered incorrectly."
> and the login prompt again.
>
> Here's some additional information:
> It returns this very quickly...almost intantaneously.  I suspected it
> didn't
> even bother making a connection, so I did some investigating...

First off, version of IMP? Second, it sounds like sessions aren't working -
at
least, that'd be my first guess, not knowing the version. Have you used
test.php
[3] to test sessions?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist