[imp] New messages in bold in message summary

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:19:01 -0500

Quoting Darryl Ross <dross@syc.asn.au>:

> Wow, my very first ever open source contribution :)

And hopefully there will be more to come. ;)

> I don't know if the 2.3 version includes this or not, but the 2.2 version I
> downloaded doesn't make the 'new' items in the message summary list appear in
> bold, which is very handy for me, being the user of a laptop computer. For
> whatever reason, the background colour for new messages isn't terribly
> discernable. (Don't really want to change the colour scheme because I happen
> to like it :)

Yes, for reference 2.3 already does this. But I'm sure there are 2.2 users out
there who'll appreciate the patch.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist