another folder question

Kelly Nicklin knicklin@ops.org
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 12:54:39 -0600 (CST)

I have two installations of Imp on the same server, one for some testing and one that's actually in use. As far as I can tell all of the configuration settings are the same (IMAP configs are below), but folders don't work the same.

I connect to the same account through both installations, but
in one installation, the folder pop-ups list folders by folder name and I can add and remove folders from the list. In the other installation folders are listed as mail/foldername and when I try to add or remove folders, I get the following message:
Warning: imap_utf7_decode: Invalid modified UTF-7 character: ` ' in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/hordeDevel/imp/lib/imp.lib on line 570

Also, the non-working-folder version puts sent mail in $HOME/sentmail , the working version puts it in $HOME/mail/sentmail.

I remember getting this message on the original installation, but I changed something and now I can't remember what it was.

Horde 1.2.3
Imp 2.2.3
IMAP UW imap-2000

/* Default IMAP Server Configuration */
$default->server                         = 'info2.ops.org';
$default->from_server                    = 'ops.org';
$default->port                           = '143';

/* Default IMAP Folder Configuration */
$default->folders                        = 'mail/';
$default->use_imap_subscribe             = true;
$default->show_dotfiles                  = false;
$default->save_sent_mail                 = true;
$default->sent_mail                      = 'sent-mail';
$default->postponed                      = 'drafts';

Thanks very much for any help that can be offered.

Kelly Nicklin
Web Development and Internet Support
Omaha Public Schools
knicklin@ops.org