MAPI Request: <opaque data> ?

Network network@network.shacknet.nu
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 10:22:36 -0500

I'm desperately trying to track down why our box seems to have more problems
with horde/imp than I have seen posted on this list.  In doing so I see
*MAPI Request* coming from port:443.  After grep -i -r mapi horde/imp the
following results returned;

# grep -i -r mapi horde/*
horde/imp/locale/et/newuser.intro.txt:Tere tulemast IMP'i nimelisse WWW
mailiprogrammi. IMP kasutab mailile ligipääsuks IMAPi protokolli.
horde/imp/locale/sl/mailbox.lang:$lang->empty_mailbox = 'V mapi ni
sporoèil.';
-
after these mapi request are seen, the server also starts to spit out TCP
[rst] flags (example below);
0... .... = Congestion Window Reduced (CWR): Not set
        .0.. .... = ECN-Echo: Not set
        ..0. .... = Urgent: Not set
        ...0 .... = Acknowledgment: Not set
        .... 0... = Push: Not set
        .... .1.. = Reset: Set
        .... ..0. = Syn: Not set
        .... ...0 = Fin: Not set
    Window size: 0
-
If you remember I'm the one who has intermittent problems when clicking on
things within the horde/imp interface.  Upon clicking these links the user
is taken to a browser page showing "page can not be displayed"
-
The box is dedicated to horde/imp // nothing else runs on this box except
what horde/imp needs.
I guess there is more than one problem a-foot here so, I'll confine my
question to; Should horde/imp be sending MAPI request?