[imp] MAPI Request: <opaque data> ?

Network network@network.shacknet.nu
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 12:00:14 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chuck Hagenbuch" <chuck@horde.org>
To: <imp@lists.horde.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2001 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: [imp] MAPI Request: <opaque data> ?

> Quoting Network <network@network.shacknet.nu>:
>
> > I am watching the traffic going back and forth there is in fact MAPI
Request
> > being shown.  I am triple checking the direction of which these request
are
> > coming from.  (using a sniffer)
>
> *blink*.
>
> Are you using exchange server?
heh... oh-h - no-o
I am using ie-5.5 to my freebsd box running imp.  the sniffer is showing me
random MAPI request.  I am triple checking the src of these MAPI request
but, as i posted earlier  this is intermittent as is the ie-5.5 browser
error that users  get "page can not be displayed"   something is triggering
this :\